Second Edition Now Available!
Virtually every chapter in the first edition was changed with an eye towards learning and Scrum adaptation from 2009 to 2012.
The following core changes were made:
- A new organization into 4 topic sections
- Virtually every chapter was updated in some way
- A new chapter focused on Agile Chartering
- Several updated and new chapters focused on Agile / Scrum scaling and the implications to Product Ownership
- Many new real-world stories
- Updates on running effective Sprint Reviews
- An entirely updated appendix section and a full index
And if you're looking for a PDF copy, you can purchase it here for $9.95 --
If you purchased the First Edition of Scrum Product Ownership (SPO), we're offering you a free PDF copy of the Second Edition. Or you can get a paper copy at a 50% discount. It's our way of saying "Thank You" for your ongoing support of our work.
Simply fill in the contact page and request a copy. We'll either send you a PDF or discount code. It's that simple.
Are available for the book if you're a Certified Scrum Trainer looking to provide a reference in your CSPO class or if you're simply rolling out Scrum to a large-scale product organization. Simply fill in the contact page with your request and the approximate numbers.